CaliGold Health is delighted to source and supply Authentic ‘Gold Standard’ Black Seed Oil to our customers.
The seeds of the Asian native plant Nigella Sativa are a rich source of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Black seed oil; obtained from the seeds, is sometimes referred to as ‘Kalonji’ oil or ‘black cumin’ seed oil. For many centuries, black seed oil has been used as a medicine in the Middle East.
Why specifically choose ‘Ethiopian’ Black seed oil?
Ethiopia is known for its fertile agricultural land, which is home to a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The climate in Ethiopia is perfect for growing black cumin seeds. This is because the country has a temperate climate with moderate rainfall and a moderate summer temperature. The farmers who cold press their seeds ‘Only once’ without any added heat, additives, or preservatives produce the highest quality in the world!
Benefits of CaliGold (Gold standard) Black seed oil:
- • Cancer-Fighting Properties
- • Can help Protect the Liver
- • Kidney Diseases
- • Glaucoma
- • Diabetes
- • Eczema
- • Bronchitis/Asthma
- • Immune system booster
- • Improve brain health (THQ)
- • Cough relief and phlegm removal
- • Reduces the visibility of scars and bites
- • Anti-inflammatory properties
- • Aids in the reduction of cholesterol levels
- • Packed With Antioxidants
- • Could help kill off bacteria
- • Can aid in blood sugar regulations